- Kneisel Hall Concert Hall
- Carl Stern Dormitory
- Lipkin / Werner House
- Chamber Music Center which
- houses the Library, studios, offices
- Faculty Hall which houses the Green
- Room, Faculty Lounge, recording
- studio and rehearsal space
- 8 free-standing forest studios
The library has an almost complete collection of the chamber music repertoire, the donated music of Sascha Jacobson and George Sopkin and recordings of the Festival Concerts and young artist concerts of the past 18 years.
Blue Hill Area
Kneisel Hall is located in Blue Hill, Maine, a scenic New England village located 250 miles northeast (or “downeast”) of Boston, with many opportunities for hiking, swimming, kayaking, sailing and biking. There are excellent restaurants, art galleries, bookstores and shops within walking distance of the campus.
Links to the Area: