What could be better than spring in New York, your favorite chamber orchestra and supporting the festival you LOVE!!!!
Kneisel Hall Benefit featuring A Far Cry Chamber Orchestra, April 16 at 7:30 p.m. at The University Club, NYC. Tickets are on sale firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-374-2203
April is Kneisel Hall Alumni Month
Alums send us what you are doing to acknowledge KH in April. Katie, Brendan, Alicia, Elicia, Colin, Elizabeth, Clara, Yi Chun, Ying, Hannah, Kevin, Keirnan, JY, Alice, Danny, Oded, Maddy, Matt, Hyung Suk, Wayne etc., etc. â€“ let us know what you are doing in April! Letâ€™s have a KH shout-out in NY, Boston, LA, Chicago, Cleveland, Taiwan, France, China, Italy, Holland, Poland – let us know!!
It may be the middle of winter but we are definitely in summer preparation mode. How can you help us get ready for Summer 2015? We list the ways:
- Subscribe – there are four subscription choices. We recommend, of course, a full season subscription so you donâ€™t miss a single note of our esteemed faculty artists â€“ repertoire to follow.
Violin: David Bowlin, Ronald Copes, Weigang Li, Joel Smirnoff, Laurie Smukler
Viola: Doris Lederer, Katherine Murdock, Ira Weller
Cello: Jerry Grossman, Dmitry Kouzov, Joel Krosnick, Barbara Stein Mallow
Piano: Jane Coop, Qing Jiang, Anna Polonsky
Guests: A Far Cry Chamber Orchestra, Trio Cleonice, Verona Quartet, pianist Robert McDonald
- ADVERTISE your business in the 2016 program. The prices of ads are the same as last year (and ridiculously low!). Your ad will be seen by hundreds and hundreds of music-loving receptive audiences all summer long. Call 207 274 2811 or email email@example.com to find out the specifics. Your business will also be added to our online directory and our site is visited by thousands of people. What a great resource!
- UNDERWRITE a concert – Underwriting is an enormously important piece of our efforts to support the music you love and the young artists’ studies. Call: 207 -374-2811 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program for ME Students (June 19 -25)- applications are online or downloadable. Sign up your child/student or pass this information to a young Maine music student.
- Join ACMI if you are an adult player- applications are online or downloadable. We invite you and your music making friends to spend a week at Kneisel Hall in August (August 15 â€“ 21) Email email@example.com with any questions. A week of chamber music, playing with young artists, a week in Maine â€“ it is great!
Feb 7, 2:00 Verona Quartet Haydn, Ligeti, Beethoven; New School, NYC
Feb 10, 7:30 Hannah Sun piano; Greenwich House, NYC
Feb 20, 6:30 Formosa Quartet; Taipei Economic & Cultural Office NYC
Feb 22, 7:30 Juilliard String Quartet; Alice Tulley, NYC
March 17, 7:30 Laurie Smukler, violin, Robert McDonald, piano; Juilliard, NYC
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THEM ONLINE
In order to make next summer a reality we depend upon donations from those who â€œlove great music beautifully played. To donate click here.