Kneisel Hall is Back!
We are thrilled to announce that we will open our concerts to live audiences from July 4 to August 15.
This summer, we invite you back to Kneisel Hall free of charge, to celebrate the progress we have made in this pandemic. In lieu of ticket purchase, we invite you to donate whatever amount you are able to contribute.
Updates as of 7/11/21:
- There have been reports of breakthrough COVID infections in the Blue Hill community. A few people who have been vaccinated for COVID tested positive for the virus after attending a public event in Blue Hill.
- Mask mandate policy is now in place on Kneisel Hall campus. All audience members and staff are required to wear masks at concerts.
- All of our Sunday faculty concerts are fully booked, including the waitlists. Seats are still available for our Young Artist Concerts.
What Else to Note:
- Advance reservation for attendance is required for each concert. Links to the reservation forms can be found under each concert date.
- Reservations are limited to 2 per party. If you have a larger party, please make multiple reservations under different emails.
- Seating will be General Admission on a first-come, first-served basis inside the Concert Hall and on the porch.
- Seating capacity is reduced and chairs will be arranged to provide adequate physical distancing.
- Walk-in guests will be offered outdoor lawn seating, weather permitting.
- To ensure the safety of our young artists, faculty, and patrons, Kneisel Hall has adopted a policy that everyone on campus must be vaccinated for COVID-19. Guests may be asked to show proof of vaccination when attending concerts on our campus.
If you have questions about the concerts or need assistance with your visit to the Kneisel Hall campus, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.